Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Are you a graduate, wit ... Read more
WatchWater Cameroon, based in Douala is a rapidly expanding company that has been a successful market leader in the manufacturing of adsorbers, scale prevention, filter media and instant dosing solutions. WatchWater Cameroon is looking to expand its Service Team by recruiting a Water Quality Technician Trainee.
A focus on this round of hiring is for individuals who have some experience and knowledge of residential water treatment systems.
The ideal candidate will also be articulate, respectful, well-groomed, customer service oriented, have an attention to detail and a desire to further build their career in a dynamic and rapidly developing industry/ company with room to grow and improve professionally.
· This position is responsible for collecting water samples, conducting field water quality analysis, and maintaining records of analytical results.
· Build strong relationships between water laboratories and the company.
· Advise clients on the category of water analysis and interpretation of results.
· Assist in sales and advertising of the companys’ products
· Carry out site visits of treatment units and preparation of maintenance reports
· Establish CCR on a project by project basis
· Establish monthly market intelligence report.
· A Bachelors’ degree with course work including either chemistry, bacteriology, water technology, geology or related subjects.
· Knowledge of collecting water samples, analyzing data, interpreting results, or any combination of experience and training that demonstrate possession of the knowledge, skill and abilities as listed, and ability to perform the essential job functions
· A driver’s license and good driving record is needed.
· Excellent communication, oral and written skills in French and English.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to undertake frequent field trips and assist in trade fairs and expositions.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject should read WQTT 2018.
Deadline for applications: October 31st, 2018.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for follow up.
Female applicants are encouraged.