Teller at Parklane Travels
Posted : 27 March, 2023
Location : Buea/Yaoundé
Category : Accounting, Management, Finance
Job type : Full Time
An inter urban transportation company, Parklane Travels is looking to provide affordable yet comfortable transportation services within the national territory. Commencing with the Buea-Yaoundé route, we are actively seeking the services of a Teller.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sales of travel tickets.
- Operating scanners, cash registers, and other electronics.
· Solve any issues that pertain to the transactions.
· Build and maintain customer relations by providing high-quality services.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
· Reconcile all transactions at the end of shift.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Other duties that may assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
· Minimum HND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Financial Management or any other related subjects and equivalent.
· Minimum 3years work experience.
· Computer Literate.
· Ability to calculate sales and change quickly.
· Accountability and accuracy in reconciling sales receipts.
· Oriented towards serving others and helping customers.
· Customer-service skills.
· Bilingual (French and English).
· Excellent verbal communication.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
· Attention to detail.
To apply, send CVs and Cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf or word format with subject “Teller”
PS: Specify your location e.g. ( Yaoundé, Buea)
Closing date: 31st May 2023.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.