Chemonics International, an international development consulting organization that has been operating since 1975 in more than 150 countries around the world, seeks an experienced Technical Director for USAID’s anticipated activity in Cameroon through the U.S. President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI). This activity aims to advance the goals of PMI Cameroon and the Cameroon National Malaria Control Program (NMCP), which are to reduce deaths, reduce disease and reduce transmission to accelerate malaria elimination in Cameroon.
Chemonics is looking for a potential Technical Director who will be responsible for overseeing the programmatic and technical aspects of the anticipated PMI activity in Cameroon. Experience in Cameroon is highly desired and proficiency in English and French is required for this position. We are looking for people who have the passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Qualifications for Technical Director:
- Advanced degree in public health, medicine, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in health service delivery, including at least five years of project management experience in malaria or other public health program
- Demonstrated experience in malaria case management and/or malaria in pregnancy
- Strong oral and written skills in French and English
- Experience working on international projects related to the subject area of this activity
- At least 5 years of experience working in Cameroon, with a strong understanding of the Cameroonian context
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple partners on collaborative projects.
- Experience with USAID and/or other donors preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English and French required
Applicants should submit their CV and cover letter through the Smartsheet form using https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/d024207bb4b94f0d8c4923e5477a2f26 no later than COB
06/30/2022. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors. Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruitingdata-privacy-notice/
NB: Ne donnez pas d'argent pour obtenir un emploi
Service de rédaction rapide de CV - Toute l'aide dont vous avez besoin en matière de CV
Contact : 674 542 410 pour obtenir un devis, effectuer un paiement ou poser des questions.
Fast CV Writing Service - All the CV Help You Need
Contact: Contact: 674 542 410 to get a quote, make a payment or ask questions