Team Leader / Resident Engineer at Louis Berger
Akwajobs (Ekok, Cameroon)
Posted : 25 November, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Team Leader / Resident Engineer
Louis Berger is seeking for his project based at the Cameroon / Nigeria Border "supervision and Control of the Construction of a New Two Lane Bridge over the Cross River at Ekok/Mfum" a Team Leader / Resident Engineer Project duration: 6 months
Starting Date: November
Responsibilities Team Leader / Resident Engineer
- He/She shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspects on site including the proper conduct of the entire supervision team and responsibilities.
- He/She shall head the site staff and shall be the principal contact person between the Client and Contractor.
- He/She must be a graduate Civil or Highway Engineer (CE-MSc or CE-BSc) registered (Reg) witb a recognized profess ional body.
- He must have not less than 20 years of cumulative experience related to bridge engineering on similar projects and their supervision and contract administration under FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications (PGT) in bridge engineering and/or contract management, and experience in working in tropical countries would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should also have experience in design review or supervision of long span bridges.
- Communicating fluently in English is essential and working knowledge in French is an advantage.
Apply for this job