Talent Acquisition & Development Manager via Melt Group
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 10 January, 2018
Job type : Full Time
Our Client, an international company of the agro-food industry sector, is recruiting a Talent Acquisition & Development Manager to accompany the development of their activities in Cameroon.
- To determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- To develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans with the HR Manager.
- To perform sourcing (through our platform SUCCESS FACTORS or recruitment agencies) to fill open positions with internal and external candidates and anticipate future needs.
- To plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (screening calls, interviews, etc.).
- To develop and manage a candidate experience strategy that improves the application process, emphasizes employment branding, and improves the overall communication with the candidate base.
- To define a relevant and consistent on-boarding programs/process in order to ensure the good induction for the new comers.
- To implement the Talent Development vision and strategy that serves growing needs of the business, people and culture.
- To build and facilitate development programs.
- To ensure at the beginning of each year the training plan is built collaboratively with the different heads of department and validated according to the budget available and organization priorities.
- To ensure the training plan is executed according to the forecast and the training process/procedure is respected.
- To develop and manage relationships with external consultants and training providers to deliver diverse training events.
- To monitor and evaluate all learning and development activities and assess the training effectiveness and ROI, and to ensure standards are met, completion attained and learning is transferred into the workplace.
- To develop and manage talent management process and prepare succession planning for key roles.
- To ensure all the job profiles are available and updated on a regular basis.
- To assist in employee retention.
- To propose or initiate various employment branding initiatives/activities.
- To manage employees engagement survey to identify trends and propose actions.
Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required:
- Strong interviewing skills (especially for behavioral aspects).
- Solid recruitment experience.
- Solid training management experience.
- Strong networker (strong existing network from which to gain qualified referrals and introductions).
- Good interpersonal relationship and teamwork.
- Good teaching skills.
- Strong multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Motivated and hard-working.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to include: demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues succinctly; create and conduct effective presentations; experience building strong client relationships while exercising influence, facilitation, training and negotiating skills to achieve desired results.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree / Master Degree preferably in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Organizational Development, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience: At least 6 years of experience in leading or implementing recruitment processes, but also trainings management and people development programs, preferably in an industrial and multinational environment.
Apply for this job