Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
Doctors Without Borders (DWB) is an international non-governmental medical association providing assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions. We observe neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claim full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of our functions.
Related with our activities we are looking for Supply Chain Supervisor
Working locations: BUEA
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Salary: According to the organisation´s Salary Grid – Level 6
· Planning and supervising the execution of supply activities in the project for one or more areas of the supply programme (Warehouse, Procurement, Transport and Customs, etc.) according to DWB protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission
• Ensuring an effective running of the supply activities in the project or capital on a day to day basis as specified by the line manager, ensuring compliance to DWB standards, protocols and procedures.
• Warehouse: Planning and supervising the execution of the Warehouse and Stock Management activities in the project or capital ensuring sufficient stock for the effective functioning of the supply activity to avoid stock ruptures, losses and excess stocks in the mission, controlling and monitoring the medical and non-medical stocks and assets and ensures that storage is carried out under optimum conditions.
• Procurement: Planning and supervising the procurement activities in the project or capital ensuring an efficient and on-time purchasing.
• Transport and Customs: Planning and Supervising the execution of all activities related to an efficient clearance and shipment of goods in the mission ensuring the clearing and the transport of medical and non-medical goods of the mission
• Other supply activities
• Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their order status and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
• Ensuring smooth running of administration and procedures related to his/her supply activity(ies)
• Performing delegated tasks according to his/her specialty and as specified in his/her job description
• Is responsible for the supply LX 7 database and the correct filing and archiving of supply documentation and guarantees the availability and the coherence of supply data.
• Responsible for preparing PO, CBA, Contracts as per validation table
• Responsible for filing documents, correspondence and other papers relating to supply
• Ensure efficient supply administration, and implementation of standard tools
• Communicate with local suppliers for status of purchase orders, claims and/or complaints.
• Monitors stock levels related to monthly consumption figure, expiry dates, and possible shortages in the capital, using standard MSF tools, updating equipment inventory, ensure the movement of stocks is done through Lx7 and stock card.
• In conjunction with the line manager, perform physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency defined and carry out the necessary inventory update on both physical stock cards and in LX 7.
• Assist the line manager with preparation of the stock report.
• Prepare the documentation AWB, FM.PL and delivery note required for all shipments
• Inform the projects at least a day in advance about shipment deliveries with the ETA and ETD update the project of any changes regarding the ETA
• Follow up with the transport company in case of damage or loses of cargo while in transit.
• Support with reception of cargo received at capital when required
• Responsible for filing documents, correspondence and other papers relating to transportation
• Essential technical diploma, in supply chain and/or business studies
• 1-2 years in DWB Logistics Department, previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs
• Desirable experience in Doctors Without Borders or other NGOs
• Essential English and local language (Pidgin)
• Competences: Results and Quality Orientation L2; Teamwork and Cooperation L2; Behavioural Flexibility L2; Commitment to our Principles L2; Stress Management L3.
All applications (CV, cover letter, diplomas, working certificates, telephone number, etc.) must be sent by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning on the subject: SUCHS201103 Supply Chain Supervisor or else be submitted at DWB Office, Westminster suit, Sandpit, Buea, Mile 1 Opposite Government School Mamfe or Buea-Road Beside Winners Chapel (Kumba) in a sealed envelope Ref: SUCHS201103 Supply Chain Supervisor addressed to Doctors Without Borders - HR Department.
Deadline for the reception of applications: 10th November 2020
NB: No applications will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application documents are non-returnable; please do not submit original documents. Writing tests and interviews will be done in our offices after the selection of the applications