Solids Control Technician via Melt Group
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 26 March, 2018
Job type : Full Time
In HSD – Melt Group we are searching for one of our clients, a multinational Company, a Solids Control Technician to join his team in Cameroon.
The Solids Control Technician will be responsible for the operating of solids control equipment on drill rigs.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment.
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise.
- Complete all required paper work daily (safety documents, JSA’s, work orders, service records and daily reports).
- Work in shop during slow periods to assist in the maintenance and repair of all rig equipment.
- Assist the Solids Control Supervisor.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down equipment.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the company business.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ year of Solids Control experience.
- Ability to work day and night rotating shifts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will promote effective communication between, colleagues and internal management.
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly.
Apply for this job