Software Engineer at The Zig
Position title: Software Engineer
The Zig is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Software Engineering team to deliver customer-facing project(s).
The Software Engineer will participate in a dynamic and innovative environment with a proven record of delivering solutions to multiple customers. Experience working with Agile/SCRUM project methodologies is critical as release cycles will correspond to fast-paced sprints.
The right candidate must also be on the cutting edge of technology and assist clients in their journey to digital transformation. In addition, they will work in a small-team environment executing projects using distributed-agile delivery methodologies. Solutions delivered from our team will be built on the latest web, mobile and cloud technologies.
- Be an active member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Work on a wide range of projects for the world’s top companies
- Work on solution-based, outcome-oriented projects with a highly skilled team
- Get the benefits of a consulting environment while remaining connected to a core team
- Build hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
- 2+ years of software development and/or consulting experience
- Ability to program in an OOP language such as Java, C#, Rust, C, C++
- Experience in developing cloud solutions utilizing Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience with collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver a project
- Experience with the object-oriented UML artifacts sequence, class and component diagrams and user stories
- Displayed understanding of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought-out solutions
- Fluency with multiple programming environments and tools
- Familiarity with developing multi-platform software
- Display passion for delivering high quality products that meet customer’s needs
- Display a passion for the craft of software development and a drive to improve technically
- Strong problem-solving and software triage skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Knowledge of domain-driven design and application design patterns
- Knowledge of QA processes and test-driven development
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
Skills and Requirements
- A passionate, self-driven problem solver who loves taking on new challenges using the latest web, mobile and cloud technologies.
- Must enjoy coding and find themselves keeping up with the latest technology trends.
- Must be a thinker, explore and regularly read to stay in touch with the development community and be passionate about discovering ways to improve quality, reusability, extensibility, and consistency.
- Must be multi-faceted with a great mix of technical and interpersonal skills, which enables you to succeed in highly collaborative and agile work environments.
- Must have keen analytical skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be honest and trustworthy to properly execute your duties
We aim to pay our team a competitive salary based on experience. In addition, we will cover individual health insurance.
Apply here: email@example.com
Service de rédaction rapide de CV - Toute l'aide dont vous avez besoin en matière de CV
Contact : 674 542 410 pour obtenir un devis, effectuer un paiement ou poser des questions.
Fast CV Writing Service - All the CV Help You Need
Contact: Contact: 674 542 410 to get a quote, make a payment or ask questions