Social Media Assistant at Digital Black Business
PS: Only profiles with English education.
We are looking for a social media manager/content creator. Digital Black Business is a digital marketing company that provides :
- Digital marketing strategies for brands.
- Social media management.
- Paid advertising campaigns.
- Influencer marketing
We are currently looking for someone who's not only well versed in social media platforms but can create top-notch content for our clients as well.
Graphic design skills are also required, so you need to know how to work with basic platforms like canva.
Period: 7hrs/day, Monday-Friday. so it could be great for a student too.
Location: Douala, Ngondi Akwa.
- Set up social media pages.
- Create social media calendars.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- content creation: craft social media posts + visuals.
- Manage the pages.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as canva, socialpilot, hootsuite
- Attend educational conferences
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Run paid advertising campaigns.
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Previous experience as a social media manager if possible but not required.
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field or at least a level 2 student in the above specializations.
CV+ cover letter. To send to the following address: email@example.com