Site Maintenance Leader at Barry Callebaut (SIC Cacao)
Posted : 28 February, 2019
Job type : Full Time
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product.
We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
About the role:
- The Site Maintenance Leader is accountable for infrastructure (full and parts) and energy supplied to the assets.
- The Site Maintenance Manager installs maintenance programs for utilities on site.
- Assure sustainability of equipments at the best cost.
- He assures energy supply and tracks and optimize the energy consumption for the site.
- He defines the service level agreement for the housekeeping contract.
- He owns the spare parts warehouse management.
- He manages and develops the site maintenance team.
- Optimize spare parts control, utilization, spending, common practice with group expectations
- Implement site housekeeping on buildings, roads, clothes, cleaning, lift trucks,.. with stream leaders
- Compliant with electrical and mechanical local, group and governmental legislations
- Energy expert/officer for improvement and continuation (boiler steam, gas, electricity, water, air)
- Ensure sustainability of infrastructure safe-guarding: maintenance program, project management
Ideal candidate profile:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in a technical field
- Experience: 4 – 7 years in technical environment (preferably food or others process industries)
- Specific knowledge, competencies and skills required:
- Knowledge in cost reduction and financial statements
- English (technical level)
Apply for this job