Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
· You want to be part of the Finance team that changed the game of its sector and left a legacy
· You are ready to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment
· You are autonomous, innovative and don’t fear to fail
· You are passionate by information technologies and communication and digital
· You are a professional in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Billing or Procurement, humble and a leader unleashing the potential of teams
Please join the FINANCE TEAM of our client, a start up in the Information Technologies and communication sector.
Position is located in Douala.
One (01) Senior Manager Treasury (COMPT 002)
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will:
- Ensure liquidity to the business on a daily basis to maintain its business volumes and financial commitments to its partners, suppliers, etc.
- Develop and administer overall company’s treasury including Account receivables, billing, partners payment and collection program.
- Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers and suppliers and monitor the collection of amounts due to the organization.
ü You are a Cameroonian holder of a University degree in accounting, Finance or related field. You have a proven experience in a similar role preparing cash forecasts and cash-flow analyses, financial schedules and filings including some disclosures,
ü You have a good knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments, reporting requirements for investments and other financial instruments, Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus,
ü You have advanced analytical, organization, interpersonal, spreadsheet and modelling skills,
ü You are able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions,
ü You have demonstrated strong project management skills,
ü You have an experience in leading, coaching and developing staff,
ü Bilingual French/English
Attractive remuneration with fix and variable salary plus benefits.
Candidates interested by this opportunity will submit their resume at odette. firstname.lastname@example.org precising the code (COMPT 002)
The submission deadline is 17th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.