Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
· You want to be part of the Finance team that changed the game of its sector and left a legacy
· You are ready to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment
· You are autonomous, innovative and don’t fear to fail
· You are passionate by information technologies and communication and digital
· You are a professional in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Billing or Procurement, humble and a leader unleashing the potential of teams
Please join the FINANCE TEAM of our client, a start up in the Information Technologies and communication sector.
Position is located in Douala.
One (01) Senior Manager Accounting, Financial & Tax (COMPT 001)
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you will:
- Be in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting.
- Responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
ü You are a Cameroonian holder of a University degree in accounting, Finance or related field. Professional certification and membership to a reputable accounting or tax body is highly desirable.
ü You have a proven experience in a similar role.
ü You have advanced analytical, organization, interpersonal, spreadsheet and modelling skills,
ü You are able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions,
ü You have demonstrated strong project management skills,
ü You have an experience in leading, coaching and developing staff,
ü Bilingual French/English
Candidates interested by this opportunity will submit their resume at odette. firstname.lastname@example.org precising the code (COMPT 001)
The submission deadline is 17th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.