Senior Consultant Developer
Akwajobs ( Yaoundé, Cameroon )
Posted : 22 July, 2021
Job type : Full Time
SENIOR CONSULTANT - TEAM LEADER
Ref : DIFF.EMPLOI.002, 01/07/2021
MBOA DIGITAL is made up of a bright team that loves finding solutions to problems, crafting quality softwares. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional user experiences, while writing as little code as possible (we love integrating open source as much as coding).
We are building our ideal company. It is not just about growing, but offering quality services and being recognized for that. For three years now we have been delivering great products for top multinational firms in Europe and Oceania.
We are on the hunt for a senior DevOps that could take on the role of Team Leader for one of our teams. They are crafting cutting edge software for one of our New Zealand based customers, and also responsible for support.
MBOA DIGITAL is an agile - SCRUM - organization, aiming to have self-contained, autonomous teams. All our consultants are expected to handle all the life cycle of the software, from identifying customers' needs to actually delivering the solution live (we are also DevOps) and supporting (monitoring, patching, optimizing).
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with our customer to understand new user stories and support issues
- Developing, testing and releasing user stories and fixes
- Advocating for good development practices within the team and reporting on code quality
- Reporting on the team organization and customer satisfaction
Senior Consultant Skills and Qualifications
- Master degree in Software Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of DevOps experience (track record of products delivered are required)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a role with leadership
- English proficiency is mandatory
- Good written and verbal communication is essential for such a client facing role
- Good organization, as the team leader is expected to handle concurrent projects
The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong focus on actually releasing features to end users, a Get it done person. Customer empathy is a must. Last, we value being at the top of tech: the right candidate will have to demonstrate aptitude for self training.
This is a permanent contract. The salary is negotiable based on profile and experience: we fairly value your skills.
Things you might like:
- Latest MacBook Pro M1 workstations
- 27" Samsung curved screens
- Full coverage health insurance
- Unlimited Udemy accounts for all staff
- Nice kitchen, coffee and tea offered
- Great place to work, which we are building at our image
Are you interested? Please send your updated resume to email@example.com before the 10th of August 2021 and we will be in touch. This position is based in Yaoundé.
Apply for this job