Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting for one of its clients, a service company
One (01) SENIOR BRAND/PRODUCT MANAGER
· Ensures the effective and efficient execution of functions.
· Formulates and develops deliverables that support brand marketing programs/campaigns as well as the business’s overall objectives
· Monitors and enforces brand usage guidelines and applies project management practices in overseeing the execution of brand marketing programs within the department
· Influences positive consumer brand experience and the business’s revenue achievement through enhanced consumer acquisition and retention.
· Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. .
· Proven experience of at least 5 years in brand marketing preferably working in the position of a Brand Marketing Manager in a fast paced and highly competitive business environment.
· Proven ability to deliver projects from conceptualization to completion on time and even exceeding projected results.
· Knowledge and skills in MS office, CRM systems, databases, and marketing automation.
· Portrays exceptional strategic thinking capabilities as well as an interest and capacity for learning strategies and system evaluations.
· Outstanding communication skills
· Creative and strategic thinker, have the capacity to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet their deadlines, have exceptional problem-solving skills, have a positive can-do attitude, work comfortably in a group setting, be proactive and have a thirst for knowledge, have an ability to deliver results exceeding the anticipated results, and display composure under stress.
· Ability to influence and manage relationships, establishing long-term and meaningful external connections on behalf of the business. People skills will also enable smooth cross-functional interactions and execution of duties, enhancing the overall efficiency and performance of the brand marketing department
Candidates interested by this opportunity should submit their resume at: email@example.com precising the code (SBM 001)
The submission deadline is September 27, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.