Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Connect with us on What ... Read more
About Expert Versions ;
Expert Versions is a linguistic service and business communication agency specializing in offering key language solutions to corporations, professional services providers, governments & government agencies as well as international non-governmental organizations operating across Africa. www.expertversions.com
Duties & Responsibilities
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Marketing. His/her responsibilities will include the following:
- Work under the supervision of sales and marketing director to present, promote and sell services of expert versions and its clients using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Assist in reaching out to customer leads through emails and calls and follow up to maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Editing and contextualizing Bids for prospective clients.
- Performing research & outreach (PR)
- Work with team members to meet up with sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the domains of expert versions activities.
· Ability to communicate well in French and English (Spanish will be an asset)
· Outstanding writing and editing skills
· Computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
· Detail-oriented and organized
· Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
· Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
· Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
· Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
· Positive disposition and ability to work well with others
Posting Date: 15/05/2019
Deadline for Application: 31/05/2019
Remuneration: A monthly stipend will be paid
Qualified Candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should send ONLY PDF versions of the CVs. All emails sent with regard to this position should have as subject: SALES REPRESENTATIVE INTERN: Application for Sales Representative Offering with EVG. Applicants who do not respect these basic rules will not be considered.