SALES REPRESENTATIVE at Intel HR Consulting
Reports to: The Commercial Manager
Start date: February 2020
Opens: 14th January 2020
Closes: 25th January 2020
- To bring in new leads and customer base
- To actively assist in the management of clients to ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of high service standards and manages accounts with less business impact.
- Proactively monitor and manage the end-to-end service delivery process in compliance with all company procedures, ensuring that the promised service is delivered to the customer as per the initial plan and/or that the customers is kept informed of relevant deviations.
- Building relationships with the customers, understanding their business drivers should be leveraged to continuously improve cooperation and process to the mutual benefit of the customer and the company.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provides solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the service to be delivered.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements-constantly look for easy to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards-share knowledge and best practices.
- Be the owner of all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions.
- By actively engaging the customers and through collaboration with the sales team, identify/propose new value adds services portfolio.
- Monitor and analyse the performances against the KPIs objectives and identify with the relevant departments the improvements actions to put in place.
- Analyze customer portfolio profitability and actively seek to improve the margins and push cost down.
- Ensure that a proper reporting is put in place,to track the progress of the operation and provide relavant information including supporting document to the relevant parties(customers, operation, finance)
- Other tasks that may require their intervention
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- 3 years working experience in a related field
- At least Masters Level in a related field
- Good Communication skills, bith verbal and written
- Should be good at listening
- Customer service,
Language (s): Written and spoken English and French.
How to Apply
If the above role interests you, kindly fill the form below to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If you do not receive a call from our recruitment team by the 28th January 2020, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.
INTEL HR Consulting PLC is committed to recruiting in a free, fair and non-biased manner, and we take pride in keeping candidates updated throughout the recruitment process.