Sales Officer at Dangote Cement Cameroon Ltd
(DOUALA / MAROUA)
Posted : 2 August, 2019
Job type : Full Time
- Douala (01) & Maroua (01)
- Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
- Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
- Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
- Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
- Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
- Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
- Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Prepare/compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or its equivalent in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Language of communication:
- Bilingual (English & French)
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF……………….”/
Closing Date: 12 days from the Date of publication of this advertisement (13 August 2019)
Join Akwajobs' Telegram Channel for updates, tips and info // Rejoignez la Chaîne de Akwajobs au Telegram pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations https://t.me/akwajobs
Apply for this job