Sales Manager CWA (based in Cameroon) at National Oilwell Varco
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 19 February, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Responsible for growth of D&I’s market share in SSA. Responsible for finding, maintaining, and managing the sales opportunities in order to achieve planned revenue target.
- Responsible for sales and rental of fishing and ICT technology in SSA, excluding Nigeria with monthly target revenue as agreed with the area manager.
- Responsible for drilling tools sales and rental in SSA, excluding Nigeria with monthly target revenue as agreed with the area manager.
- Responsible for sales and rental of service equipment in SSA excluding Nigeria with annual target revenue as agreed with the area manager.
- Initiate new contracts and maintain existing contracts for FT/ICT and drilling tools and increase tool utilization in SSA.
- Report monthly forecast to area manager by the 1st and 19th of every month.
- Report monthly sales to area manager on the 27th of each month.
- Initiate and prospect for new clients and grow market share by 20% in 2019.
- Supervise search, discuss and complete new tenders
- Gather market intelligence
- Generate rental tickets, get them signed and submitted for monthly revenue recognition
- Follow up on inside sales quotes to ensure sale is confirmed and delivery is done as planned.
- Pursue PO’s prior to rental/sales and instruct for invoicing and submit in less than 30 days of receipt.
- Ensure disputed invoices are discussed and resolved at the earliest with the area Manager.
- Follow up and ensure payment is made in accordance to sale terms. (60 days maximum for 2019).
- Ensure AR’s are kept be low 90 days and resolve old AR’s and prevent /recover bad debts.
- Ensure ITrax reports are generated and closed out asap for unsatisfactory runs.
- Ensure performance summaries are identified and generated for unique and successful runs
- Supervise tool consignment and ensure that there are enough tools to meet forecast plans.
- Maintain accurate rig counts and client contacts and plans
- Work with operations manager to ensure all operational revenues are captured and invoiced to end client per agreement. This includes freight recovery, personnel charge and spares for redress charges.
- Engineering Degree background preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of fishing and drilling tools sales and operation
- Position requires travel
- Must be able to communicate in English & French
- Must be available for varying shifts and/or on call.
- Must be a national of either CGC and based in one of them.
Apply for this job