Sales Manager at Air Logistics Cameroon
Posted : 6 June, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Work location: Douala, Cameroon
Reports to: Country Manager & GSA General Manager
Key responsibilities / Results area
- Supervise sales executives and ticketing staff and ensures they deliver service to the highest standards
- Coach and train staff on the use of booking/reservation systems
- Ensure that a customer database is created, reviewed and updated,
- Ensure a sales and marketing plan and budgets with sales executives and liaise back with the GSA GM.
- Implement and manage such plan for each financial year
- Oversee all incoming enquiries from customers and ensure that each one is handled in a proper and efficient Professional manner
- Build strong working relationships with subordinate staff and senior management
- Attend periodic management meetings to discuss operational, financial and day to day issues and to foster a strong management infrastructure
- Liaise with booking/reservation staff of corporate customers in order to offer high quality of service
- Sustains rapport with key accounts customers by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
- Supervise all appointed sponsored events and wherever possible provide support to up sell on these events
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Be ready to adapt to any other assignments/tasks that may require your services on the job at anytime
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree In marketing/commerce or any other equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience with minimum of 2 years in sales or similar position preferable airline
- Aged between 30 to 35 years
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Significant experience in MS-Word, Excel, Outlook
- Oral and written fluency in English is required. Proficiency in French would be advantageous
If your profile meets the above mentioned requirement, kindly forward an updated CV on or before 20th of June 2019.
NB. Only short-listed applicant will be interviewed.