Sales and Ticketing Agent at Kenya Airways
Posted : 1 March, 2019
Job type : Full Time
- To do Reservations and ticketing for all KQ clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all KQ clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
- To recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty.
- Printing and reconciling of sales returns to account for daily sales.
- To promote all KQ products to create awareness and generate sales
- To promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Issuance of a minimum of 45 tickets a day and/or
- Handle an average of 85 calls a day.
- Recruit a minimum of 30 PD members a month
- 100% accuracy in fare quotation and collection of monies
- All phones must be answered within 3 rings (15 seconds)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- ‘O’ level Division III or C+
- IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
Primary Location: Cameroon-Yaounde
Work Locations: Yaounde Airport Office
Job: Sales.Operations & Admin
Shift: Regular/Non-Shift Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: No Job
Unposting Date: 07-03-2019, 6:00:00 AM
Sponsored by :
Apply for this job