Resource Coordinator, Field Service, WCM at Wärtsilä
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 12 March, 2017
Job type : Full Time
Wärtsilä is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2016, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.8 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are now looking for a new team member to join our team in Service Unit West Africa in the new organization Operations as a Resource Coordinator. In your role you will work closely with external and internal stakeholders in order to execute the work in the assigned area. The position will report to the Operations & Resource Manager, Operations and will be based in Douala, Cameroon.
Application deadline March 20, 2017
- Responsible of Resources availability and utilisation in Planning Board;
- Competences planning and development;
- Preparation of personal Training planning, according to SU Strategy and in cooperation with SU Sales forecast;
- Administrative role for Field Service billable personnel;
- responsible for the Development Discussion and follow up of each engineer of his/her group;
- Management of the resources when they are not assigned on a Services work;
- Accountable for - Billable worked hours Rate (BR); - Field Services warranty/rework costs; - Competence management and availability and Training hours;
- Follow up of engineers Utilisation Rate (UR) and Invoiced Utilisation Rate (IUR);
- Drive the development of the team and implement continuous improvement of relevant processes;
- Build cooperation within Service Unit West Africa and internal stakeholders to achieve targets;
- Responsible for CAPEX of FS Resources (tools, service cars).
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities and Customer service mind set also considering that he/she has to manage a large group of engineers;
- Good planning and target setting capacity;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all operational levels of the organization as well as with suppliers and customers;
- Expert in SAP system and in related monthly analysis of FS resources KPI (Key Performance Indicators);
- Willingness to travel;
- Multitasking approach to the daily work;
- Fluent in English and French
- BSc in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant experience in Services / After sales organization or similar.
- Experience from the Field will be considered as a plus.
We've assisted others get jobs like this. We can assist you too!
Apply through their site by clicking "Apply for this job"
Apply for this job