**To register your interest in this project, please apply directly. Although there is no immediate requirement, we are continuously on the lookout for outstanding Talent for future deployment.**
Position location: Cameroon- Applicants should be a local citizen
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is a novel healthcare support organization. Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents. AMI is fast-growing, providing COVID-19 response to domestic and remote areas. We are seeking dedicated health care professionals to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services. The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans. Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
About the Project:
AMI is bidding on a contract to provide teams to administer COVID-19 vaccinations to countries on the African continent. AMI would deploy rapid response teams to provide vaccines at a moment’s notice. The ideal Registered Nurse meets the minimum requirements, is able to travel to any African country in under a week. As this is rapid response, candidates must be able to travel within days of being contacted. Candidates must also be willing to travel to potential remote and austere environments.
Administer COVID-19 vaccinations and provide first aid treatment of clients and staff. Responsible for clerk duties, maintaining records and vaccine administration. Account for company provided equipment and ensure its proper use.
- Updated CV
- University degree in nursing
- A minimum of three (3) years of continuous experience in medical/surgical, emergency, or primary care nursing
- BLS certificate with validity covering the deployment duration.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) certification or equivalent certifications that remain active during the deployment period.
- Must carry an active registration to practice medicine in their own country or another UN member state.
- Must complete a vaccination training identified by the company and submit their certificate prior to deployment.
- Must be able to submit proof of medical fitness to work.
- Valid and active passport for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience administering and overseeing the administering of vaccines is preferred.
- Travel nurse experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in English language
Note: Please submit your resume/CV, diploma, passport copies and credentials translated to English language.
Additional Info: This position is potentially for an on call role. Candidates must be available when called upon.
AMI Expeditionary Healthcare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated.
The position is contingent upon award of the project and should we be awarded additional details (salary, work schedule, location, etc.) would be provided.