Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
UNICS Plc is a Microfinance Institution created on the 15th of January 2000. Among other conventional financial products like savings accounts and current accounts with a diversity of suitable and adaptable loan products, UNICS Plc has significantly invested in the development of value added services like Automated Teller Machines and international Bank Cards, bank to wallet account link , Online Banking, SMS Banking, Virtual Private Network, and many others. For the past 23 years UNICS Plc has been able to position itself as one of the fastest growing financial institutions in Cameroon with well-developed products tailored to the needs of the public.
To reinforce the Business Team at the branches, UNICS Plc is seeking applications from full-time suitable candidates for the Position of a Regional Coordinator who will be ready to work at the Littoral Region.
The Regional Coordinator is to oversee the execution of the new business orientation designed to ensure sustainability, profitability and excellent customer experience in all the branches of the Littoral Region. Special attention is given to the following KPIs (New customer portfolio, Healthy credit granting, Deposit mobilization, Loan Recovery, product innovation/development, sales of other financial services).
· Monitoring feedback from branches in the region for the development of commercial strategies and actions and transmission of a monthly report to Management,
· Propose promotional actions based on attainment of results,
· Ensure synchronization with Branch Managers and the production teams on production actions and develop new strategies on sale of existing products,
· Participate in the development and maintenance of daily relationships with the company's partners.
· Competitive monitoring and monitoring of the economic environment of the region for development proposals in terms of branch expansion and improvement of the products offered by the company
· Monitor the level of achievement of objectives in the different branches and checking the consistency of the figures reported
· Monitor the workforce and staff performance within the branches in the region, in collaboration with branch management.
· Development of competitive intelligence in terms of anticipation of improvement needs for current products and launch needs for new products
The Job requires the following skills and abilities:
ü To have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing Money & Banking, Economics, Law or related fields.
ü To have at least three years of experience in a managerial position. Experience in a Financial Institution is an added advantage;
ü Ability to work efficiently and deliver under pressure;
ü Strong communication and interpersonal skills: The ability to build rapport, actively listen, and communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
ü Excellent communication and negotiation skills
ü Bilingual: Exceptional ability to communicate in English and French verbally and in writing,with good presentation skills.
ü Experience in the Microfinance or banking sector is of added advantage.
ü Excellent organizational and leadership skills
ü Impeccable Management experience
ü Ability to deliver under pressure and in a team fostered environment;
ü Someone of impeccable personal and professional integrity.
ü A personality that is self-motivating, engaging, positive, result driven and possesses the maturity and personality to command respect.