Receptionist - Support Assistant
The Ambassador of Brazil to the Republic of Cameroon informs that, in accordance with the provisions of decree 1570 of July 21, 1995 and the decree of September 12, 1995 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil, the selection process of an Auxiliary of support to the Brazilian Chancellery according to the terms below:
Summary description of the position
The Support Assistant will perform general service duties, including the receptionist function, which may be transferred to other areas at the convenience of the Embassy Administration. The Support Assistant will be responsible for welcoming users and providing quality service to visitors and staff. He/she will coordinate the flow of communication internally and externally, creating and maintaining a welcoming environment. He/she will also manage mail and documents.
Skills and Qualifications
- Communication skills;
- Microsoft Office skills
- Skills in building and maintaining effective relationships with staff members and external partners;
- Skills in managing diversity, perceived as a source of competitive strength;
- Listening skills with an easy approach;
- Be professional.
Special conditions of the position
- Have a Baccalaureate with training in Secretarial, Human Resources or any other equivalent diploma;
- At least two (2) years of experience as a Receptionist or in a similar role deemed relevant;
- Practical experience with office equipment such as photocopiers, scanner, computer, printers etc.);
- Demonstrated communication skills (oral & written) and required computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Explorer, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- An excellent command of French and English (oral and written), knowledge of the Portuguese language would be an asset.
- Must be medically fit.
- Proof of legal residency status;
- Electoral map;
- Legal authorization to carry out a remunerated activity in the country, for Brazilians or third-country nationals;
- Oral and written knowledge of French, English or Portuguese;
- If Brazilian, proof of conclusion of military service (for men) and electoral obligations;
The candidate must work forty hours per week from Monday to Friday. The candidate may be called upon on other occasions and therefore must show great flexibility.
The selection process will consist of two phases:
- First phase - interview with the Head of Administration
- Second step - interview with the Ambassador
- A letter of motivation addressed to the Ambassador of Brazil in Cameroon;
- A resume ;
- Reference persons or structures to contact.
Applications must be sent by email in PDF format: email@example.com before August 09, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. , indicating the title of the position in the subject.
Only candidates selected by the recruitment committee will be called for an interview and will receive a response to their application by email.
We are pleased to introduce to you our Professional CV/Resume, Cover Letters writing services and LinkedIn profile Optimization for all those in search of both National and International Jobs. We have a track record of our CV/Resumes, Cover Letters and well Made-over LinkedIn profiles changing lives in Cameroon and beyond. Book a free consultation with us now for your CVs/ Cover Letter and LinkedIn Profiles optimization at +237674542410.
In need of job search assistance too? Do not hesitate, just book a free consultation and get the help you desire to land your next dream job
Nous avons le plaisir de vous présenter nos services de rédaction de CV/Resume, de lettres de motivation et d'optimisation de profils LinkedIn pour tous ceux qui sont à la recherche d'emplois nationaux et internationaux. Nous avons un historique de nos CV/Resumes, lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn bien faits qui ont changé des vies au Cameroun et au-delà. Réservez une consultation gratuite avec nous maintenant pour l'optimisation de vos CV/lettres de motivation et profils LinkedIn au +237674542410.
Vous avez également besoin d'aide pour votre recherche d'emploi ? N'hésitez pas, réservez une consultation gratuite et obtenez l'aide dont vous avez besoin pour décrocher l'emploi de vos rêves.