Project Manager at MTN Cameroon
Posted : 12 October, 2017
Job type : Full Time
Job Title: Project Manager Entertainement
Contract Type: Specific Contract for 2 years
Ensure successful execution of MTN Entertainment projects that will let MTN Cameroon ultimately control the digital contents value chain in Cameroon and shape the local entertainment landscape.
Key job responsibilities:
- Lead all program management aspects and the successful execution of strategic, complex and highly visible Entertainment projects within agreed time, cost, scope, and quality.
- Create program schedule, project communication plan, track and report progress regularly to all stakeholders and senior management.
- Build alignment among key project stakeholders and escalate key decisions as required.
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each project.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
Education / Business Degree:
- Minimum Master degree in Marketing, Business or Technology
- Fluent in language of country with good command of English
- 3+ years in a management consulting, project management or similar strategic program management role in the tech or entertainment industry.
Any other specifications :
- Project Management techniques
- Good Knowledge of the contents or entertainment industry.
- Very good understanding of Telco Business in a digital world.
- Excellent communicator (both written and spoken) with strong analytical skills and business sense.
- Ability to influence at the leadership level.
- Analytical Thinker.
- Problem Solver.
- Willing to wear multiple hats, able to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment.
- Details and results oriented.
- Very good at Time Management.
Apply for this job