Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Are you a graduate, wit ... Read more
We are looking for a PROJECT FINANCE ASSISTANT who will be accountable for providing support related to the monitoring, reporting and project administration. Activities include tracking and monitoring of costs, budgets, reporting, filing, and assets analysis under the supervision of a Project Finance Analyst.
· Analyze project expenditures to determine the amount to chargeback against the donor agreement and in line with the agreed work plan;
· Ensure proper coding is applied for revenue journal vouchers in accordance with financial provisions stated in the donor agreement and reconcile the revenue accounts at month-end;
· Assist in the monitoring of the cash flow projections for donor funded projects and programs;
· Contribute in the preparation of the annual operational budgets and budget forecast of externally funded programs and cost center based projects;
· Provide assistance to external auditors conducting audits of donor funded projects;
· Actively support the update of the Audit-logs;
· Contribute to the periodic update of the C2G database;
· Assist in the preparation of the third party grant agreements and ensure a proper monitoring of the various terms of contracts;
· Ensure budgeted cost recovery is effectively recovered from projects on a monthly basis;
· Analyze Systematically Field fund requests and supporting documentation prior to any approval;
· Assist in the preparation of financial reports;
· Provide monthly reports to the Head of Project Finance on the status of cash call;
· Undertake other duties/assignments as required by the Head of Project Finance Unit.
· University degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field;
· At least 18 months of experience in financial management, which should have provided a good knowledge of Finance practices and procedures.
Required Skills and Competencies
· Demonstrated ability in the fields of budgetary accounting, costing and accounting systems and practices;
· Demonstrated skills in the use of computerized accounting systems. Experience in using ERP system is highly desirable;
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills (French and English) including the ability to rapidly acquire sound knowledge of WWF financial rules and regulations (FOM);
· Demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve problems effectively and achieve results;
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity;
· Adherence to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaged.
Applications including a cover letter and a detailed resume should be send electronically to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 24th June 2018.
The subject should read “PFA”.
PLEASE Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce!