Professional Internship-HRIS Developer at Union Bank of Cameroon (UBC) Plc.
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 29 August, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Professional Internship-HRIS Developer
Union Bank of Cameroon Plc is presently in search of an HRIS Developer for a 06 months professional Internship in its Human Resourcedepartment based in Douala - Cameroon.
Opportunity is open for external candidates skilled in web-based software development, project management and process automation.
To work under absolute guidance and supervision to efficiently automate the UBC leave management process within a duration of six (06) months. The incumbent should be able to design, develop and deploy an integrated web-based solution to roll-out the said process following the guidelines provided by the Head of HR.
Reporting line: Head, Human Resources
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirementsto design document.
- Developand implement software programfor leave of absences
- Ensure regular communicationwith project owner and technical support staff of the bank.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues
- Compile timely comprehensive and accurate documentation
- Train in house users
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, project managementor any related field
- Goodknowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Good analytical capacities.
- Good knowledge in frameworks such as symfony, Laravel etc.
- Ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Proactivity, cooperation and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proof of experience will be an added advantage
- Mastery of the English and French Languages
All documents (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with mention of “Professional Internship-HRIS Developer” in the subject line on or before 5.00pm of September 06, 2019
Join Akwajobs A1 for updates, tips and info (WhatsApp) // Rejoignez Akwajobs A1 pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations (WhatsApp)
Join Akwajobs' Telegram Channel for updates, tips and info // Rejoignez la Chaîne de Akwajobs au Telegram pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations https://t.me/akwajobs
Apply for this job