Production & Maintenance Coordinator at Yara Cameroon
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 11 June, 2020
Job type : Full Time
Production & Maintenance Coordinator
Date posted: Jun 10, 2020
Location: Douala, CM
Job Function: Maintenance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 3760
About the Unit
Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading position in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers. Yara has supplied high quality fertilizer products to Africa for more than 80 years. Yara Cameroon was established in 1996 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Cameroonian farmers. We import high quality NPK products for different crops such as Maize, palms, cocoa, cereals etc. Yara Cameroon is today one of the market leader in fertilizers in Cameroon. We have a motivated staff of approximately 30 in Douala and in the regions and our network consist of 33 distributors and hundreds of retailers.
Yara Cameroon is looking for Maintenance & Production Coordinator to join our energetic team and enhance the Operations Strategy. The position will based in Douala and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Adopt and execute Yara and Statutory policies on site, in order to protect the welfare of the employees and surrounding neighbors and environment.
- Ensure adherence to Yara HOPS,TOPS and IFA requirements in area of control.
- Guarantee no customer complaint.
- Convert Sales forecast into a realistic production plan linking raw materials and packing materials availability, workforce and equipment.
- Coordinate, control and develop all blending and bagging unit operations in order to satisfy the production planning requirement and thereby meet the market and sales demand.
- Direct and organize maintenance activities from planning to execution for the site in order to achieve the plant availability, performance and quality goals in line with the production plan.
- Monitor, maintain and develop all plant equipment and infrastructure
- Roll out and comply to asset care BP 801. Ensure continuous improvement activities are executed in the plant.
- Record maintenance data and report on maintenance KPIs
- Ensure all inspection plan of the machines are execute daily basis
- Food/Industrial/Chemistry/Process engineering with 4 year’s experiences in FMCG/Food/Chemical packaging plant.
- University degree or Equivalent in Mechanical/Electricity/Maintenance/Chemical engineering.
- Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and at the same time good team work skills
- Prior experience in an international operation or Multinational is an advantage
- Experience with a CMMS is an advantage
- Experience with SUN system is preferred.
YARA does not allow negative discrimination where an individual or a group of individuals are considered less eligible base on their national origin, union membership, race, religion, age, gender(Including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, HIV status , mental or physical disability etc.
Apply no later than: Wednesday 24th June 2020
Apply for this job