Procurement Specialist and Source 2 Pay(S2P) Coordinator at Nestlé Cameroon
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 22 January, 2020
Job type : Full Time
Procurement Specialist & S2P Coordinator
Company: Nestlé Cameroon
Position Type: Permanent
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Cameroon is currently looking for a Procurement Specialist and Source 2 Pay(S2P) Coordinator who will be responsible for understanding, communicating and helping to implement sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market) including new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers. The Procurement Support Specialist gathers data and business requirements and conveys local requirements to transmit them to Local Business Partners and Local Sourcing teams and Above Market Category teams for setting actions/strategies accordingly. He/she will work to liaise with the Nestle In Market (NIM) stakeholders for assigned scope focused on functions and plant, production and Co-Man sites in the Market concerned.
A day in the life of...
- Provide the Local Business Partner with information and requirements gathered through the daily business and report to him/her on a regular basis
- Proactively understand the business needs and requirements within the assigned scope for functional and plant level requirements in the NiM serviced.
- Carry out as directed any data retrieval, analysis and representation required, mapping how ordering (P2P) and channels work within the locations serviced, and identify improvements to be targeted
- Interface with local suppliers as required to help with any supplier development, or supplier switch out activities as directed by category and sourcing teams
- As directed by category and sourcing teams, act to integrate innovation, renovation and post award cost improvement elements from suppliers into all in scope functional or site/production processes, ensuring that all supplies to that site adhere to Nestlé's Suppliers Code and all actions from audit events are acted upon
- Provide information and support for Procurement Ensure Supply process – PES (e.g. Prioritized list of materials for risk analysis, input for criteria for risk analysis)
- Coordinate and drive operational procurement activities by ensuring compliance to Standard operational procurement procedures (SOP), to S2P Best Practices and audit recommendations.
- Ensure good competence level of country Tactical Buyers, MRP buyers and P2P super users through appropriate training and provision of analysis on the PPIs
What will make you successful
- Over a sustained period (2-3 years) has demonstrated success in delivering competitive advantage to the business through procurement in the countries
- Good project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Has demonstrated the ability to successfully ensure supply.
- Has demonstrated delivering competitive advantage to the business through professional P2P process management, materials management or DSP
- Has successfully trained people towards P2P/material management/DSP excellence
- Has successfully managed talents and succession
- Compliance with P2P Best Practices, SOP’s and established processes
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 29th January 2020. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
For updates, tips and info join Akwajobs B2 // Pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations rejoignez Akwajobs B2
Join Akwajobs' Telegram Channel for updates, tips and info // Rejoignez la Chaîne de Akwajobs au Telegram pour des offres d'emploi, des conseils et des informations https://t.me/akwajobs
Apply for this job