Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Connect with us on What ... Read more
Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
Work Type: Fixed Term (Only for Cameroonians)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that the UNICEF Cameroon has useful, valid and reliable information on
To work within the UN country team to support UNCT goals for delivering valid and reliable information on the attainment of the MDGs and other goals, and on the performance of UN-supported programmes.
To assist in the establishment of a monitoring an evaluation tools which enhance partnership between the UNCT, government and other key players to collectively track progress on MDGs and other international commitment for children.
To assist in the development of national capacities for monitoring, evaluation and research, with special attention to the interest, concern and participation of government, community, and civil society stakeholders.
1. Monitoring, Evaluation & Research Planning. The Country Office and national partners have a well-prioritised and realistic plan of research, monitoring and evaluation activities, developed collaboratively that provides all the relevant and strategic information needed to manage the Country Programme.
2. Situation Monitoring and Assessment. A collectively Situation Monitoring and Assessment system owned by all key partners is in place, trough which the Country Office and national partners have timely and accurate measurements of change in conditions of children, women, and their families in the country or region; this information is available to facilitate planning and measure program impact.
3. Programme Performance Monitoring. The planning function of the Country Office has quality information collected and disseminated with the participation of all concerned partners to assess progress towards expected annual and multi-year results.
4. Evaluation. UNICEF-supported evaluations attain established UN quality standards, and the results are disseminated in a timely fashion to stakeholders for improving programme performance and contributing to national and corporate learning.
5. M&E Capacity Building. The monitoring and evaluation capacities of Country Office staff and national partners – government and civil society – enhanced with the contribution of UNICEF knowledge partners meet the expectations and requirements of their positions and responsibilities.
6. Coordination and Networking. The UNICEF office is linked to wider UNICEF M&E developments in way that both contributes to and benefits from organizational learning on effective M&E management.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
Education: Advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics, planning development, planning.
Language Proficiency: Fluency in English and French and another UN language. Fluency in the national language of the duty station.
Competency Profile (For details, please refer to UNICEF Professional Competency Profiles.)
i) Core Values (Required)
ii) Core Competencies (Required)
iii) Technical Knowledge
a) Specific Technical Knowledge & Competencies Required (for the job)
b) Common Technical Knowledge Required (for the job group)
c) Technical Knowledge to be Acquired/Enhanced (for the Job)
UNICEF strategic framework for partnerships and collaborative relationships.
Closing Date Wed Feb 13 2019 15:45:00 GMT+0100 (West Africa Standard Time)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job, kindly click on "Apply"