Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
· Department Sales and Marketing
· Reporting Line: Head of Sales and Marketing
Drive the articulation, implementation and monitoring of the company’s marketing strategy and associated plan aimed at meeting customers’ needs, enhancing brand equity and ultimately increasing revenue generation.
Education and Work Experience
· A relevant postgraduate / professional certification is an asset
· Eight (08) years of relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a management or supervisory position.
Skills and Behaviors
· Understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities and regulations relating to the manufacturing industries, ideally in the cement
· Sound knowledge of the company product and service offerings.
· Good understanding of the micro and macroeconomic environments, relevant indices, trends and impact on the business.
· Working knowledge of marketing principles – advertising, brand management and product development, market/customer segmentation etc.
· Sound knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in market research and analysis.
· Extensive experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
· In-depth understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Strong business acumen and ability to identify opportunities.
· Very strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
· Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
· Excellent leadership and people management skills.
· Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
· Deep analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and think strategically and holistically.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Participate in the articulation of the company’s marketing and communications strategy and programs
· Develop and execute marketing communication plans for promotions, events/sponsorship and other marketing activities/initiatives.
· Participate in the planning and organization of corporate/ social events (e.g. press conferences, media briefings etc.) for the organization.
· Participate in the development of all marketing/ brand related communications (graphic and print materials) originating from the organization.
· Liaise with relevant parties to ensure marketing communication materials address specific information needs of target markets as well as provide clarity on product offering.
· Create, review and edit promotional materials for marketing effectiveness and adherence to brand guidelines.
· Ensure quality and consistency with the preferred brand image and established specifications/standards.
· Provide input to all marketing communication contracts with vendors/media agencies as required and monitor their activities to ensure adherence with service level agreements.
· Provide required support for marketing and new business development efforts.
· Oversee the company’s website including content, look and feel, etc.
· Liaise with IT and other content managers to ensure relevant users (existing/ prospective customers) enjoy continuous access to accurate and up-to-date product/ company information.
· Liaise with media consultants and public relations agencies and ensure accuracy and consistency in the company’s external communications.
· Ensure adequate and positive media coverage for the organization and act as a media spokesperson when required.
· Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders/ partners.
· Stay abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the unit’s activities.
· Oversee the preparation of annual budget for the assigned region and monitor its implementation.
· Authorize expenses for the sales region in line with approved budget and manual of authority.
Collate periodic reports from Sales Officers for review and submission for management information and decision
Closing date for application: February 16, 2018
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.