Mail Agent at Parklane Travels
Posted : 27 March, 2023
Location : Buea/Yaoundé
Category : Logistics/Procurement
Job type : Full Time
An inter urban transportation company, Parklane Travels is looking to provide affordable yet comfortable transportation services within the national territory. Commencing with the Buea-Yaoundé route. We are actively seeking the services of a Mail Agent.
Vacancy: Mail Agent
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Sort mail by department, location or category.
· Stamp and record date of receipt and sender’s name
· Keep records of incoming packages, including their weight, return address and description.
· Collect and prepare correspondence to be mailed (verifying addresses).
· Correct and forward misdirected mail.
· Arrange for express delivery when needed.
· Distribute mail to individuals or departments.
· Track mailroom supplies (e.g., stamps, envelopes, address labels).
· Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Minimum Higher National diploma (HND).
· Proven two (2) years’ experience as a Mail Agent or Office Clerk.
· Experience with mail sorting and postage meter machines is a plus.
· Good computer skills.
· Well-organized, with sharp attention to details.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Good communication skills.
To apply, send CVs and Cover letters to email@example.com in pdf or word format with subject “Mail Agent”
PS: Specify your location e.g. (Buea, Yaoundé)
Closing date: 31st May 2023.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted