Legal Officer at IHS Cameroon S.A.
Posted : 9 March, 2019
Job type : Full Time
JOB TITLE: LEGAL OFFICER
ACADEMIC BACKGROUND: High School and /or Master Degree in Law
MAIL ADDRESS TO SUBMIT CANDIDATURES: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: March 15th 2019
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES: Justify 4 to 5 years experiences in a company and/or Legal Cabinet, Notary
- Contracts management (Writing and negotiation).
- Claims management (drafting of letters, investigations, follow-up of claims resolution).
- Litigation Management (Social, criminal & civil collaboration with lawyers, for follow-up of procedures).
- Management of claims (thefts, fires, ...) in relation with the insurers in the framework of the follow-up of the related claims.
- Legal monitoring.
- Good command of the Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet).).
- bilingualism (Frenchand English)
- Good sense of the relationship,
- Strong negotiation skills,
- Resilient to stress and pressure,
- Results oriented,
- Willing to geography mobility,
Sponsored by :
Apply for this job