Job opportunity: Information Management and Database Assistant
POST DESCRIPTION I.
- Coordinate the Implementation, development, and enhancement of the integrated methodology for data collection, data cleaning, data analysis, data entry and information products as required and needed by the program in the North West, South West, West and Littoral regions of Cameroon.
- Design, develop and provide maintenance of databases for IOM emergency operation programmes. 3. Develop data collection and analytical tools, statistical reports, and maps for displacement trends, needs assessments and programme activities using the various program databases.
- Conduct data analysis of event records and trends and produce statistical data dashboards and reports on timely basis commensurate to the needs and demands of the program and to inform the humanitarian community on.
- Perform field visits to evaluate the work of and support implementing partners and emergency teams.
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of databases for the IOM emergency programs and train and support the DTM team in their use and maintenance.
- Provide training and support to IOM staff and relevant partners on data collection and analysis base on the profiling methodology and tools.
- Train field staff on and oversee field work related to data collection, data entry, survey, assessment, and monitoring activities for the relevant exercises.
- Provide the needed support in software modifications, installation, network security, assessment, analyzing, developing, implementing and training on the database system.
- Coordinate the mapping, assessment and monitoring of beneficiaries and communities to inform partners for their assistance programming.
- Provide user support, guidelines/training materials and trainings to relevant stakeholders in the deployment, use, operation and maintenance of databases and data collection systems.
- Contribute to the implementation of a plan for the transfer of competence for Information management to local authorities and the centralization of DTM data at the level of the competent central administrations
- Contribute to improving IOM's data collection, visibility, dissemination, and analysis strategy
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Database Management, Software Development, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field from an accredited academic institution.
- High School Degree/Certificate in any of the above listed fields with additional 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Three years of relevant professional experience in information management is required.
- At least One year of experience working in a humanitarian context is required.
- Extensive knowledge of the cultural, geographic and socio-economic landscape acquired through past professional experiences in the region.
- Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms.
- Networking skills – must be well connected locally and inclined to create new relationships.
- Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
- Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience.
- Creativity and Initiative – actively seeks new ways of improving programs or services.
- Performance Management – identify ways and implement actions to improve performance of self and others.
- Planning and Organizing - plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility.
- Interpersonal relationships - Great capacity in approaching other persons, especially vulnerable ones.
- Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
- Technological Awareness - displays awareness of relevant technological solutions.
NB: Ne donnez pas d'argent pour obtenir un emploi
Service de rédaction rapide de CV - Toute l'aide dont vous avez besoin en matière de CV
Contact : 674 542 410 pour obtenir un devis, effectuer un paiement ou poser des questions.
Fast CV Writing Service - All the CV Help You Need
Contact: Contact: 674 542 410 to get a quote, make a payment or ask questions