Job opportunity: Executive business manager CEMAC at ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A.
ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A. is recruiting an Executive Business Manager CEMAC for the office of the CEMAC CLUSTER MD
The position will be based in Douala and the candidate should be ready to work across the national territory
The Executive Business Manager will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the MD in handling various responsibilities related to but not limited to the Board of Directors, Executive Team and office operations management across 7 countries as well as all public relations aspects of the role. This dynamic position requires strong communication, credit, Microsoft office and analytics skills. Candidate should be highly organized, self starter, critical thinker who is proactive and solution focused, and can work under pressure.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects: designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations, collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists, making travel arrangements, and completing expense reports.
- Act as a liaison and provide support for preparation of various Board of Directors meetings. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials, and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and organization policy. Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Project management: Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive
- Outreach activities coordination: Work with the Executive Team, marketing, brand and communication team to coordinate the CEO's outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts: make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements across cluster and group subsidiaries were CEO heads the board of directors. Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Manage all aspects of organization's office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved workflow and anticipate future needs us organization grows.
- Manage social media activities for cluster CEO across various social media platforms updating content on a timely basis with knowledge of video and picture editing software such as adobe
- Provide event management support us requested.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization
- Managing Director CEMAC
Experience & Qualifications:
- First Degree or master's degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting: Engineering: IT, mathematics, marketing, communication, public relations economics or related fields
- Minimum 7 years' experience in the field of audit, consulting, commercial or investment bank, CFO; data analyst, relationship manager, credit analysis or project manager.
- Strong experience using social media tools and picture editing tools.
- Good mastery or both English and French language with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical and data driven thinking to provide informed recommendations for decision making
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, juggling multiple project's ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting, and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest January 21st, 2022 at 5pm prompt, with the subject << Executive Business Manager CEMAC >>
NB: Only applications matching with the desired profile
will be contacted.
Visit our website at www.ecobank.com