Job opportunity: Accounts Receivable / L&S Collector Specialist at Maersk
The Maersk Group is a global diversified organization with headquarters in Copenhagen. With over 80 000 people in more than 110 countries and 325 cities world-wide, Maersk Group is engaged in shipping and logistics services (depots, terminals, customs house brokage, etc.) and other businesses.
Maersk Logistics and Services entity in Cameroun has an opening for the Accounts Receivables Logistics and Services Collector Specialist position.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for establishing and maintaining sound relationships with customers locally, ensuring that all customers payments are made according to agreed payment terms.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced environment
- You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk.
- We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
- Ensures effective and efficient collections for Maersk Logistics and Services in Cameroon, such that the measurements show continuous improvement whilst aligning processes to the global standard
- Together with Country Finance, GSC OTC team and commercial colleagues, establish and maintain the country dunning strategy (frequency and prioritization of customer contact)
- Accountable for dunning and customer contact via phone, email or customer visits, ensuring all customers payments are made according to payment terms
- To partner with other functions / GSC to enable process initiatives that brings in more control to our processes and enable a healthy engagement & remain simple for customers
- Interact with customers reaching office for questions and disputes on invoices open in their statement
- Ensures tight follow up on ageing outstanding to minimize impact of LOD on country’s GP and EBIT performances
- Responsible to drive Customer outcomes through positive customer experience in finance related processes
- Good communication skills (towards both internal & external customers)
- Team Player
- Excellent time management
- Driven to ensure things get done
- Finance background and experience are an advantage, but not a firm requirement
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience with customer facing processes, and a good understanding of commercial processes (contracting, bookings etc.)
- Experienced in working closely with offshore teams in service centers
- Knowledge of Credit and Collections processes
- Analytical skills
- SAP & Kewill Experience
- Knowledge of the shipping industry
- Understanding of basic finance and accounting concepts
- Familiar with MS Office programs
APPLY NOW: https://www.maersk.com/careers/vacancies/sp/MA-308099/jt-accounts-receivable-ls-collector-specialist?fbclid=IwAR22lZb2hiSnHd4rbpGljHhI0NpPE8xuSOFIJD0Nxs4P9fxKcZvVlPs9bsU
How do I land myself for a job? Making your resume stand out? Register for Akwajobs Coaching at https://forms.gle/qbKTS5ntCyiWGqw47
Be confident, performant & get promoted. Register for Akwajobs Coaching at https://forms.gle/qbKTS5ntCyiWGqw47
Prepping for an interview? Want to seal the job? 90% SUCCESS - TALK TO A COACH 681 390 326
Comment puis-je décrocher un emploi ? Faire ressortir votre CV ? Inscrivez-vous au coaching Akwajobs chez https://forms.gle/qbKTS5ntCyiWGqw47
Soyez confiant, performant et obtenez une promotion. Inscrivez-vous au coaching Akwajobs chez https://forms.gle/qbKTS5ntCyiWGqw47
Vous préparez un entretien ? Vous voulez sceller le travail? 90% DE SUCCÈS - PARLEZ À UN COACH 681 390 326
NB: Les recrutements au Cameroun sont gratuits, prenez garde si des frais vous sont demandés et n'envoyez jamais de l'argent par transfert électronique (MOMO ou OM), ni de pièces personnelles comme votre CNI
Recruitments in Cameroon are free, be careful if fees are requested and never send money by electronic transfer (MOMO or OM), or personal documents like your CNI