Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
Within the Technical Department, their main missions will be:
- Develop Java applications in distributed architectures, respecting both the functionalities and constraints contained in the specifications as well as the norms and standards.
- Participate in the analysis, design, testing, corrections, and acceptance phases of applications while verifying the proper integration of development.
- Write technical specifications to explain the delivered code and make it understandable to all.
- Participate in the final phases (implementation and delivery) of the new application to the customer.
- Maintain produced applications in working conditions, ensure their upgrades and bug fixes.
2- Required skills
- Perfect mastering of the Java programming language;
- Perfect knowledge of the Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Boot, Data, Security, Batch);
- Excellent knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, REST API;
- Mastery of MySQL databases;
3- Additional skills
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly SCRUM.
4- Academic and Professional Profile
- 1st year master minimum in Computer Science;
- Three years of professional experience;