Investment Manager via Michael Page
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 8 February, 2019
Job type : Full Time
This fund has a successful record over the past 20 years of investing in medium and large sized businesses and enabling growth through deploying smart capital and partnering operationally and strategically to accelerate scaling of these businesses. Today, they are expending in Central Africa and recruiting in Cameroon an Investment Manager.
In close relationship with the Head Quarter and the Regional Head Office, you'll be part of the team launching the operations of the PE firm in Cameroon. The Investment Manager will be responsible for:
- Deal souring activities through network and market research,
- Actively participate in transactions from structuring till closing.
- Due diligence analysis on potential transactions.
- Coordinate and negotiation with the different stakeholders of the projects.
- Drafting of transactional documentation requirements
- Portfolio Management work for new companies.
The Successful Applicant
- The role will offer a great deal of exposure and should appeal to those individuals who wish to work with management and assist in implementing growth strategy and operational improvement.
- We are looking for individual with degree in finance and a minimum of 5 years of experience with a proven track record in running due diligence process with deal negotiations skills.
- Hands-on, self-starter with a pragmatic approach and the ability to do things by him/herself.
- Having worked within PE firms, Corporate or Business Development, or in-house M&A will be an Asset.
- Taking into account the local context, a professional experience in Cameroon will be necessary for rapid integration.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
What's on Offer
- This role is based in Douala and offering an attractive package.
Contact: Patrice Kombot-Naguemo, +33 1 41 92 44 88
Quote job ref: 654930
Apply for this job