Instrumentation and Electrical Technician 1 at Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) S.A.
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 4 October, 2018
Job type : Full Time
Job Role Summary
Providing day to day maintenance associated with the facility plant process including automated controls and electrical systems.
Expected Level of Proficiency
- The Candidate must have a first degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering (DUT /BTS/ Bachelor) or equivalent.
- Experience / knowledge on instrumentation process and calibration, electrical maintenance, automated controls system maintenance and troubleshooting activities associated to facility processing and utility support equipment, including Power Generator, instrument air system, electrical motors, etc.
Skills and attributes:
- Speak English and French with the ability to communicate in English over the phone and via e-mail
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Excellent customer relations;
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure with no supervision
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY - S. A. S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains. 164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso, B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun, R.C. /DLA/1997/B/018521, Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03, Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42
Apply for this job