Human Resource Manager at Ericsson Cameroon
Akwajobs (Yaoundé, Cameroun)
Posted : 12 November, 2016
Job type : Full Time
We are looking for a HR Generalist to implement HR processes, tools and solutions and deliver HR programs and practices within an organizational unit or site, based on local business needs, in close cooperation with line management, HR Business Partner and in partnership with the HR Shared Service Center and/or HR Subject Matter Expert.
This role is a country cluster role for Cameroon, DRC, Gabon, Congo B, Chad and Central African Republic.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute HR programs and practices
- Provide HR advice to employees and managers
- Facilitate and contribute to change programs
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and global directives
- Maintain industrial relations with local stakeholders
- A Bachelor degree in a Human Resources or related fields is required.
- Experience in the HR functional area.
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and Best in Class practices
- Substantial business acumen
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Strong ability to lead teams on a virtual basis and drive influence in a matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apply for this job