Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Are you a graduate, wit ... Read more
· Department: HSE
· Reporting Line: HSE Manager
· Ensure complete and consistent implementation of HSE programs and initiatives.
· Monitor and audit HSE programs
· Analyze and interpret HSE data
Education & Experience :
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in HSE or any other technical relevant discipline.
· Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of five (05) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies
· In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, ideally in the cement industry
· Sound knowledge of environmental management requirements & regulations (local & international)
· Ability to champion HSE initiatives, and proffer valuable solutions
· Project management skills, is an asset
· Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
· Good relationship management and attention to details skills
· Problem-solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
· Mastery of Microsoft Excel 2013
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant supporting tools and technologies
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate all training programs related to existing HSE Management Policies
· Participate in risk assessment to identify any risk associated with the job/ activity with deliverables
· Ensure permits to work are systematically issued before activities being carried out, when required
· Draft propositions to update the HSE Manual considering changes of business environment
· On a periodic basis, support the HSE Manager in conducting audits on specific company locations
· Review and endorse findings and reports
· Follow-up the effective implementation of all HSE action plans
Closing date for application: October 21, 2017
Dangote Cement Cameroon fully drives its recruitment process internally.
Therefore, we deny any mandate to an individual or company to act as a third party on our behalf.
Any initiative or communication of that nature should be considered as fraudulent and reported.