Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. ------ Join Akwajo ... Read more
- Providing advice on management of staff ensuring clear understanding and implementation of Policies, Procedures and Employment Laws in force
- Support management in compensations and Benefit plans, participating in annual salary surveys.
- Maintain a positive work environment, manage complex employee related issues, retrenchment procedures if needed, participate in disciplinary investigations and associated hearings, and prepare legal termination letters if required.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database. Responsible for ensuring completeness, accuracy and confidential management of employee records.
- In liaison with Manager, ensure appropriate Safety and Security Guidelines are completed and distributed to all staff and training is conducted for employee safety and security. In addition, job description development and annual reviews, advertising, short listing and interviewing, carrying out reference checks, and preparing offer letters. Develop and maintain a current database of potential candidates.
- Managing local benefits programs e.g. medical cover, insurance, NSIF, Pension Scheme etc. Act as the liaison between employees and other stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management,
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources management.
- Age: 32-45yrs
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Proven ability to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and the laws in force.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management
- Excellent Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint skills
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should send their CV and cover letter to;