Hostess Needed at Parklane Travels
An inter urban transportation company, Parklane Travels is looking to provide affordable yet comfortable transportation services within the national territory. Commencing with the Douala-Yaoundé route, we are actively seeking the services of a Hostess.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Welcome passengers and verify their bus tickets.
· Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of face masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
· Serving food and refreshments to passengers.
· Engaging with passengers to ensure they're happy with food and service.
· Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
· Providing passengers with menus and answering any initial questions they may have.
· Giving customers accurate wait time estimates and seating them in the waiting area.
· Help passengers identify their luggage.
· Administering first aid, in case of emergency.
· Complete paperwork including writing a trip report (templates will be provided).
Qualifications and Requirements
· Minimum secondary school certificate or equivalent.
· Age 21-32years.
· Bilingual (English and French).
· Previous experience in a customer service role is ideal.
· Positive attitude and interpersonal skills.
· Good communication skills, presentation, and phone etiquette.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Great time management skills.
· Flexibility when working alternating shifts.
To apply, send CVs and Cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf or word format with subject “Hostess”
PS: location - Douala
Closing date: 30th December 2022.
NB: Only qualified candidates will be contacted