First Line Manager at Novartis Pharma Services AG
Akwajobs (Yaoundé, Cameroun)
Posted : 13 February, 2019
Job type : Full Time
At Novartis Pharmaceuticals, we bring innovative medicines to market to enhance health outcomes for patients and offer solutions to the healthcare providers who treat them.
Novartis has a long-standing relationship and commitment to Africa, with decades of experience on the ground. Novartis is the third-largest multinational healthcare company on the continent, and we aim to become the leading healthcare company by 2020. French West Africa is part of Novartis Pharmaceuticals and it has offices in Cameroon, Côte D'Ivoire and Senegal.
The purpose of the role is to achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team.
To meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face-to-face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers - within operating budget.
- Manage operating expenses within agreed budgets through effective monitoring and reporting systems. Ensure that expenditure does not exceed agreed budgets.
- To ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counselling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes - working in conjunction and support from sales training and HR departments.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Novartis priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
- To implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations.
- To ensure effective communication this reflects leadership, focus, direction and motivation of the sales team.
- To develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area
- To evaluate the team on a quarterly basis (Performance and QTQ) and give feedback to functional N+1 for bonus payment
- To be the main contact for regulatory team for interaction with local health authorities
- Follow up pending dossier at local health authorities for fast approval Ensure we have a good mapping per area and coach the team thoughout the execution of the plan
- 1st Degree in relevant discipline OR Life science degree, paramedic/nursing qualification
- Bilingue Français-Anglais
- Proven, successful selling track record (Primary and Secondary Care) 3-5 years in Pharma environment
Unité d’affaires: AMAC
Lieu de travail: Yaounde
Société/Entité légale: Novartis Pharma Services AG
Type de poste: Temps plein
Type d’emploi: Permanent
Apply for this job