Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Connect with us on What ... Read more
Job: Financial Professional and OHADA Accounting Standards Senior Consultant
The candidate should Interpret and manage the local accounting policies of OHADA countries, manage the architecture and solutions and match HUAWEI's business practices based on policies interpretation.
The candidate should have rich experience in statutory report and tax compliance, understand the architecture of external reports, evaluate external report risks, design and implement solutions, and work on business trips to overseas subsidiaries if necessary.
1. Develop the Local GAAP accounting policies, processes, rules, accounting solutions, systems, and IT architecture systems of OHADA countries.
2. Manage the statutory report audit supporting and manage and guide audit report issuance for OHADA countries and subsidiaries.
3. Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing of local GAAP accounting and statutory reports of subsidiaries in OHADA countries, and provide statutory financial reports of subsidiaries in a timely manner.
4. Through process and internal control building and special analysis, ensure the timeliness and accuracy of Local GAAP accounting and the authenticity and fairness of subsidiary statutory reports.
[Competences & Qualification Requirements]
1. Master the OHADA accounting standards.
2. Work experience requirements:
(a) The OHADA regional finance experience is preferred.
(b)Have experience in managing external compliance of overseas subsidiaries, including but not limited to statutory audit management, tax accounting and declaration management, and compliance operation management of overseas subsidiaries. Participated in the statutory audit or group audit of a single subsidiary, acted as an external compliance consultant and tax consultant, and had successful experience in solution practice.