Looking for his client based in Douala, Cameroon
An executive assistant and community manager
In this company, the executive assistant contributes to the quality of activities in this area.
- It is responsible for the material organization of the various relations that management maintains with internal departments and external organizations.
- She ensures the planning of appointments and work meetings of the management. Be the privileged interface between the Managing Director, the group's employees and all international staff.
- She is responsible for welcoming and guiding the Director's visitors.
- It prepares and organizes the various institutional meetings: convocations, preparation of preliminary files, reservation of rooms, reception of participants, etc. - It produces and / or centralizes the reports.
- She performs classic secretarial operations: typing, photocopying, archiving, opening and assigning mail, preparing responses, writing correspondence, filtering telephone calls, organizing travel, managing office supplies, updating databases. of data, files, reprography, etc.
- Qualifications required: Coming from a school or university training of the BTS type or more.
- Professional experience: Minimum 03 years;
- Position previously held desired: Executive assistant and community manager.
- Mastery of computer and office tools: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, etc.).
- Languages: French and English;
- Age: Minimum 25 years old and Maximum 35 years old;
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF THE POSITION
- Rigor, - Spirit of analysis and synthesis, - Good interpersonal skills, - Good presentation, - Ease in communication, responsiveness, and availability, - Ability to work in pairs (positioning as No. 2 in the office), - Ability of organization, - Relational and editorial qualities, - Discretion; - Significant availability.
NB : Knowledge, pre-requisite or Experience in the profession of community manager Relational capacity in the use of communication tools: telephone and internet.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Permanent contract
DEADLINE AND CONTACT
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) no later than August 05, 2022 at midnight to the following address: email@example.com