ENGINEERING STOREMAN/ WOMAN AT DIAGEO
Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroon)
Posted : 8 November, 2019
Job type : Full Time
Engineering Storeman/ Woman
Job Title: Engineering Storeman/woman (Douala)
Reporting to: Asset Care & Engineering Manager
Category: 7 (Level 7C)
No of positions: 03
Diageo’s vision creates a powerful mandate for a Continuous Improvement culture, which reinforces strong performance.
- Guinness Brewing & Packaging site operates within a constantly changing environment in terms of cost, volumes and performance.
- Significant change is required to deliver improved people performance and a Continuous Improvement culture. Clear milestones and budgeted performance will be set to deliver these goals.
Deliver the activities of the Engineering Stores with specific responsibilities in these areas:
- Contribute to delivery of our production KPI targets: Work within the Engineering stores to deliver against all of our key performance targets - Customer Service, Quality, Cost, Flexibility and People development.
- People Performance: Work within a small team of personnel to ensure effective resourcing of engineering stores
- Continuous Improvement: Drive production performance to world class levels by continuously setting high standards and targets to deliver continuous improvements.
- To produce Guinness products at customer service levels, quality conformance and within budget.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of HND, DUT, BTS or higher in Industrial engineering, Mentainance engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering & Electronics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Operations, Maintenance, Process Control and Performance Measurement in a brewery or drinks or food manufacturing environment.
- Technical certification will be an advantage ( Brewing, Packaging, Engineering or Utilities (as appropriate) and/or a nationally recognized technical qualification.
- Respond to change in a positive and flexible manner and sustain a positive outlook across a range of situations/challenges.
- Positive attitude to own development and looks for opportunities to help others learn and develop.
As Engineering Storeman/woman:
Delivering against our production KPI targets:
- 100% adherence to Diageo processes and procedures.
- Stock check & reconciliation – fast moving items
- Stock check and order – engineering consumables
- Develop and issue stock check report –fast moving items
- Cyclic stock check and reconciliation – 100 items
- Perform the MRP Checks
- Process any Goods Receiving, any return and any off-shift transaction
- Process any goods issuing including direct purchases from various departments
- Housekeeping of the Storeroom and Daily Report
- Perform a Count of Critical Spare Parts (20 - 50 parts at most)
- Updating Spares Master Data (Stock Levels, Technical Spec, etc.)
- Rolling Cycle Counts
- Stock and Direct spares, Services and importations cost
Annually: Complete Inventory Count
Type d'employé :
Site primaire : Douala
Autres sites :
Apply for this job