Tous les infos sur l'emploi et stages au Cameroun - Douala, Yaounde, Buea, Bafoussam, Bamenda, Kribi etc. Are you a graduate, wit ... Read more
· Monthly Collation, Updating and Uploading of Customer, Professional and Product data to the Database
· Monthly Cycle Plan Collation, Updating and Uploading to Database.
· Regular Updating of Database by removing unwanted data (Delete) and by uploading new data (Update).
· Modifying the Database structure as necessary from information given by the Database vendors (Customer Segmentation).
· The first working day of the month proceed to the extraction on the sites of the distributors of the data (sales, stock and outstanding) of the previous month and update Inland sales template.
· Support business on all request related to Inland sales data
· Possess 2-3 years at the same position will be a considerable plus.
· Possess a good knowledge in database
· Possess a high potential to adapt to a vigorous working environment where expectations are regularly high.
· Be Honest, result-oriented, respect for others, self-confident team player.
· Be capable of dealing with vendors and customers in a very respectful and ethical manner.
· Being Fluent in English is required.