Data entry staff
Job title: Data Entry Staff Department: Health
Lengthof Contract: 2 Weeks
Number of Staff: 20
Duty Post: Buea
Work Start: Immediately
Reach Out is a women-led and youth-focused NGO with more than 23 years of experience in Health, Human rights, and Wealth creation related activities. As part of the formative research phase of the Breaking Barriers project, a paper-based survey of approximately 2,100 questionnaires would be administered. The data from these surveys would have to be entered prior to analysis.
- Mastery of data entry template
- Data entry into pre-designed database from a paper questionnaire - Double entry for quality control
- Review of entered data for deficiencies or errors
- Create data backup mechanism
- Comply with data integrity and ethical policies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field.
- Computer Literacy; including some knowledge of data analysis software (EpiInfo).
- Possession of a functional laptop with installed Microsoft word and excel, at least 2010 versions, and Windows 10 OS or iOS equivalent.
- Basic understanding of databases.
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. copying email@example.com Composition of application file
1. An application letter
2. Curriculum Vitae CV N/B only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Preferred location of applicant: Buea and environs
Application Deadline The deadline for the application is the 20th June, 2021
NB: Contact Us For: +237674542410
- Job Coaching & Placement Assistance
- Recruitment & Staffing Services
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing Services
- LinkedIn Makeover & Optimization