Akwajobs (Douala, Cameroun)
Posted : 2 April, 2021
Job type : Full Time
02 Daily Collectors
A finance Institution is seeking the services of 02 daily collectors in Bonaberi Douala. Responsibilities: -
The Collection Officer will be in contact with the customers to collect daily savings.
- Minimum qualification of Advanced Levels and above
- Can communicate in English, French and pidgin English
-Basic computer skills (microsoft and excel)
-Trust worthy, honest, punctual and committed
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Understands the needs of business, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work.
- Should be able to provide a guarantor Other information:
- Salary: Will receive a base monthly allowance and be paid on commission
- Working from Monday to Saturday and dedicating roughly 3 to 4 hours daily preferrably from 10am to 3pm
- Opportunity to build a career in corporate finance if proven to be valuable Deadline: 3rd of April 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position as subject of the email.
Only qualified candidate will be shortlisted